A new and cost-effective way of accessing face to face training as a group or collaborative, that comes together to purchase training helping to spread the cost across a number of settings.
For example, 5 or so nurseries or schools working in partnership to create a collaborative that can book members of staff onto a course without having to pay for the whole course themselves. The collaborative will be offered a number of courses to choose from over a period of one year.
A minimum of 15 people would be required to run a course, not exceeding 25 in total. Costs will be given priced on the length of the course. Certificates will be issued on the day and notes will be e-mailed to the delegates after the course has been completed.
Courses include all the mandatory training required within the EYFS and more including;
- Paediatric First Aid – 12 hours face to face delivered over 2 days
- Food Hygiene (incl food allergen) 1 day
3 hour courses
- Safeguarding Children
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Professional
2.5 hour courses
- Health and Safety in a childcare setting
- Effective supervision of staff
- Role of SENCO
- Equality and Diversity
- Working with babies
- Understanding and supporting children’s behaviour
Curriculum themed courses including;
- Letters and sounds phase 1
- What a challenge – challenging the mathematical thinking of 3 and 4 year olds
- Let’s get it write – supporting early writing skills in early years
- Meet the parents
- New to EYFS
- Now you see it now you don’t
- Practice makes perfect – quality teaching, learning and assessment
- Lets go outside – outdoor play being physically active
Additional benefits and support
In addition to the lower priced courses we will offer the collaborative Hubs free consultation for each setting prior to their Ofsted inspection via telephone from an experienced early years inspector.
We will put together a contract and terms of conditions by which we will work together. These conditions will include details of cancellation costs and timings. It will establish the names of the leaders in the collaborative, who will be responsible for paying invoices and settings represented so that consultation given to each setting prior to inspections can be best managed and agreed.
Please contact us for prices and specific arrangements that meet the needs of you and your staff.