- This event has passed.
Emergency First Aid at Work
May 17 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm£60
Our emergency first aid at work course covers the content specified in the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
This course gives learners the skills to help someone who is:
- unresponsive and breathing
- unresponsive and not breathing (including the use of an automated external defibrillator/AED)
- having a seizure
- bleeding heavily
- suffering from shock
It also includes information on:
- dealing with an emergency
- assessing a casualty
- monitoring a casualty
- where to get help
- electrical incidents
- accident recording and reporting
- control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
Target audience: Nominated First Aiders acting on behalf of settings providing first aid to adults on site.
£50 per person plus VAT